Sunday, July 1, 2012
Things I Never Thought I Would Say
These are things I never thought I would say, yet here I am...saying them anyway...
1. I have mini-van envy. I have to admit that it would be heavenly to have doors that magically opened and then have the kids be able to easily scramble up in the car without me lugging them up there. Mini-vans might not be cool, but I want one.
2. It turns out Sesame Street isn't as annoying as I thought it was before I had kids. At least compared to Yo Gabba Gabba and many others.
3. I love it when I get to sleep in until 6. Yes, I said sleep in since I normally have to get up at 5.
4. I love the Real Housewives of New Jersey. And the Bachelorette. Despite, many years of resisting and thinking I was too cool, it turns out there is a reason these shows are popular. They rule.
5. I am a published author!! I honestly never thought it would happen. Yet it did! More on that to come...the e-book will be ready tomorrow on Amazon and the actual book is at the printer's as we speak, but here is a sneak peek at the final cover....
Did you enjoy my post? Don't forget to vote for me by clicking the banner below. You can also enter your email address below to receive all my updates! I really appreciate your support!!