Saturday, October 22, 2011
Clues That Your Three Year Old is Growing Up Fast...Too fast...
- When she says to you at a stoplight, "Mommy, the light was red. You're supposed to STOP on red." Sheesh, talk about a backseat driver. Okay, I did coast through turning right on red but still.
- When you take her shoe shopping and ask her to look in the mirror. She says, "Stylin". That's it. Just Stylin. As in Stylish, but she shortened it.
- When she says she wants someone to play with. "You can play with me," I say. She shakes her head. "No Mommy," she says. "I don't want to play with YOU. I want to play with one of my FRIENDS."
- When she says, "Mommy, is there something I can help you with?"
- When she says, "Mommy, can I borrow your iPad for a sec?"