Tuesday, September 6, 2011
The Mystery of Boys
Munchkin Girl practically came out of the womb with a purse slung over her shoulder, so I wasn't exactly prepared for the mystery of boys. Here are a few things that mystify me:
1. The obsession with dirt. And mud. And anything that makes a giant mess:
2. The desire to dissasemble all toys. And mutilate them.
3. The way they love to play with their little junk.
I am going to refrain from posting a picture about this one for fear of being called a perv.
4. The utter fascination of balls of any kind, any color, any size. Frankly might be slightly related to #3?? Hee hee
5. The fascination with electronics. It begins at an early age:
I'm confident as he gets older he will baffle me in new and exciting ways. Potty training should be an adventure!